HOsiHO welcomes talented contributors
creating top quality aerial stock images!
HOsiHO is a fast-growing agency specialising in aerial stock footage and stills of the world, representing yet the best work of more than sixty contributors.
We would be proud to represent your best aerial images, whether taken by drone, helicopter, microlight, airplane or even a balloon, provided they are duly authorised by local regulations!
Our clients want stock images and film clips that show the essence of every location from above!
We urgently need any aerial image - photo and video – showing World heritage: the most beautiful landscapes, towns, villages, cities and monuments.
Filmed at all seasons, at the most beautiful hours with new and dramatic angles (drone effect for example, or Cineflex).
All major and secondary sites and landmarks, plus all outdoor activities.
News topics are not required unless they have long-term selling potential (e.g. for archive footage).
- Perfect knowledge of the aerial photography and aerial filming world: managed by Sami Sarkis, image creator for 30 years, represented by major agencies like Getty and Age Fotostock
- High-end positioning: only open to talented photographers and filmmakers, working in compliance with all aviation regulations
- Clear and strong identity with specialised collections seen from above: little competition, we occupy a niche market in which recommendation and awareness is paramount
- Good ranking on Google and all social networks because beautiful images that can’t be found will never sell!
- Super-fast E-commerce website, professional and bilingual french/english: we aim to sell to the four corners of the world!
- In-house development relevant keywords that accompany each image, to make it easier for buyers and increase your chances of sales
- Fair selling price that satisfies both the authors and buyers: no low-cost prices or microstock!
- Your images directly on the screens of the most important international and french image buyers via the following global portals:
- Pool of hundreds of loyal customers in audiovisual production and TV companies
- A Facebook Group open to any aerial shooter, dedicated to unfilled customers aerial images needs
- Shoot-On-Demand: our shooting on demand service, via our network of partners
- Dynamic online marketing and presence at the biggest trade fairs: PixDay in Paris, NABShow in Las Vegas, FootageMarketplace in London, SunnySide in La Rochelle, MipCom in Cannes
Basic principles regarding your copyright to your images and video
- You keep the physical and intellectual property (‘property rights’)
- You give us only the right to sell on your behalf (non-exclusive representation)
- You can sell them yourself or through other non-exclusive agencies at the same time as through HOsiHO!
- The customer does not buy a picture or film, just the right to use it under a license that the agency charges for.
How to submit your images
- You must be the author of the image or video or his/her accredited representative
- Having written permission of people and owners of private property that is recognisable (image rights)
- Duration and formats of video clips: 10 sec. minimum; 60 sec. maximum. HD (50p-60p i / sec.) Or 4K (25p-30p-50p-60p i / sec.)
- Images made by drone: an operator to be duly registered with local authorities and operate with all permissions
- Use a minimum of 12Mpix camera or HD video camera or 4K good quality and avoid ultra wide angle type lenses "fish-eye"
- No GoPro images accepted, sorry
- Videos must be edited, stable, smooth and free of vibration, no intrusion into the field of propellers or landing gear
- Photos must be stitched, clean, lightly retouched and dust spotted (i.e. remove black dots on blue sky)
- Images to be delivered with precise location and caption giving illustrated activity
- No brand names or logos, no vehicle registrations – all these blurred or hidden
- Send a link to your online images for us to do an initial evaluation (if a rough cut, via download)
If your work meets our quality standards and search criteria, we will offer you a non-exclusive marketing contract, and you will always be free to offer your images for sale elsewhere, or sell them yourself and use them for your own promotion. Nevertheless, we will ask you not tu submit the same images on HOsiHO and any microstock agency, this in order to keep it fair with our customers.
Please, contact us via our contact page and join us on our new Facebook group where we will be posting unfilled aerial image requests.
To find out even more, read our previous press releases: Sell aerial images - PR February 2016 -PR January 2017