HOsiHO welcomes talented new contributors
Do you produce quality aerial stock footage or stills?
Why not earn some money by selling it through HOsiHO?
HOsiHO is a young, fast-growing agency specialising in aerial photography and aerial filming and we would be proud to represent your best aerial views of France and French Overseas Territories, whether taken by drone or a helicopter, microlight or airplane or even a balloon, provided they are duly authorised by French regulations!
Our clients want stock images and film clips that show the essence of France from above!
We urgently need any aerial image - photo and video – showing French heritage: the most beautiful landscapes, towns, villages, cities and monuments.
Filmed in all seasons, at the most beautiful hours with new and dramatic angles (drone effect for example, or Cineflex).
All major and secondary sites and landmarks, plus all outdoor activities.
News topics are not required unless they have long-term selling potential (e.g. for archive footage).
To help you choose a landmark, site, village or an interesting monument to film primarily for HOsiHO, you can browse this site (in french) that gives a map of France showing the various locations by topic.
- Perfect knowledge of the world of aerial photography and aerial filming: initiated and led by Sami Sarkis, image author for 30 years, and represented by the major agencies including Getty, Alamy and Age Fotostock
- High-end positioning: only open to talented photographers and filmmakers, working in compliance with all aviation regulations
- Clear and strong identity with a specialised collection of France from above: little competition, we occupy a niche market in which recommendation and awareness is paramount
- Good ranking on Google and other search engines because beautiful images that can’t be found will never sell!
- Website e-commerce, professional and simple - multilingual: we aim to sell to the four corners of the world!
- In-house development relevant keywords that accompany each image, to make it easier for buyers and increase your chances of sales
- Fair selling price that satisfies both the authors and buyers: no low-cost prices or microstock!
- Dynamic online marketing and presence at the biggest trade fairs
- Your images directly on the screens of the most important international and french image buyers via the following global portals:
- Pool of loyal customers in audiovisual production and TV companies
- Shoot-On-Demand Service: shooting on demand across France via our network of partners
Basic principles regarding your copyright to your images and video
- You keep the physical and intellectual property (‘property rights’)
- You give us only the right to sell on your behalf (non-exclusive representation)
- You can sell them yourself or through other non-exclusive agencies at the same time as through HOsiHO!
- The customer does not buy a picture or film, just the right to use it under a license that the agency charges for.
How to submit your images
- You must be the author of the image or video or his/her accredited representative
- Having written permission of people and owners of private property that is recognisable (image rights)
- Duration and formats of video clips: 10 sec. minimum; 60 sec. maximum. HD (50p-60p i / sec.) Or 4K (25p-30p i / sec.)
- Images made by drone: an operator to be duly registered with the DGAC (Map shooting) and operate with all permissions
- Use a minimum of 12Mpix camera or HD video camera or 4K good quality and avoid ultra wide angle type lenses "fish-eye"
- No GoPro images accepted, sorry
- Videos must be mounted (a plan clip), stable, smooth and free from vibration, intrusion into the feet of the field, propellers or landing gear
- Photos must be stitched, clean, lightly retouched and dust spotted (i.e. remove black dots on blue sky)
- Images to be delivered with precise location and caption giving illustrated activity
- No brand names or logos, no vehicle registrations – all these blurred or hidden
- Send a link to your online images for us to do an initial evaluation (if a rough cut, via download)
If your work meets our quality standards and search criteria, we will offer you a non-exclusive marketing contract your images, i.e. you are always free to offer them for sale elsewhere, sell them yourself and of course of use them for your own promotion.
Contact us via this page. We look forward to hearing from you!
To find out even more, read our press release: Sell aerial images